martes, 14 de agosto de 2012

19cm_hot


::datos::29 añosMexico : Jalisco : Guadalajarabuild: Slimbody hair: Some Hairfacial hair: Clean-Shavenethnicity: Latinocock size: Largehis cock is: Cut
preferred role: Vers. Top
practice safer sex: Always







if you want pleasure filled moments do not hesitate to contact me I offer you absolute discretion and an absolute pleasure.

I enjoy meeting new guys, exchange ideas and enjoy great moments.

for now I can not leave my country but when you come to my country and my city specific you can contact

regards
dave


-----///-\\-----
----///--\\\---- Stick This
----|||---|||--- On Your
----|||---|||--- Profile If
----\\\--///---- You Have Lost
-----\\-///----- Someone
------///\----- To
-----///\\\---- Cancer or HIV
----///--\\\----



No hay comentarios: